GO GREEN WITH OUR DECKING SELECTION
What should you look for in a sustainable deck?
- Recycled or rapidly-renewable content
- Sustainably produced
- Little to no harmful chemicals used
MORE DURABILITY & LESS MAINTENANCE
A cozy deck with benches and planters, an elaborate outdoor kitchen, a secluded conversation nook – whatever your vision, Fiberon composite decking provides you with the freedom and flexibility to create an outdoor experience unlike any other. From classic to contemporary, traditional grains to exotic hardwoods, find the look you love no matter what your style.
PRESSURE TREATED WOOD
We stock a full line of Ecolife Pressure Treated products. Ecolife is protected with a revolutionary, non-metallic preservative plus wood stabilizer system, offering the natural beauty of real wood combined with advancements in weathering protection, fastener performance, and environmental attributes.
THERMALLY MODIFIED WOOD DECKING
Thermally modified wood is designed by using special kilns, which bake the wood at high temperatures, decomposing the food sources naturally found in wood and removing much of the moisture needed for fungi and microorganisms to grow. Thermally modified woods have unique features and are categorized based on a specific treatment temperature. Here are a few of their features:
- Dimensional Stability is achieved because of the decrease in absorptive qualities and lower equilibrium moisture content.
- The color is an attractive golden brown.
- Resin is almost fully removed.
- Fire Resistance is the same as non treated wood and is fire class D.
- Resistance to insect attack and termites is significantly increased when compared to untreated wood.
- Environmental Purity is achieved since no chemicals are used in the production (may also be eligible for LEED credits).
- Weather Resistant – it will start to grey without coating in about 1 summer.
NATURAL & NONTOXIC
Cedar decking is a good option as it is natural and non-toxic and durable. It also has exceptional resistance to insects and decay.
We stock 2×4, 2×6, 1×12 & 5/4×6 deck boards. Call for available lengths.
THE MOST RAPIDLY RENEWABLE WOOD ON EARTH
Bamboo decking has density, strength, and durability characteristics which are comparable to Brazilian IPE decking but is instead made from 100% bamboo. Bamboo is the strongest, most rapidly renewable wood on earth. Bamboo decking is termite resistant, weather tested, completely green and LEED qualified.
MAXIMUM CORROSION RESISTANCE
ATLANTIS RAIL SYSTEMS
Atlantis Rail Cable Railings are made of domestically produced stainless steel cables and all electro-polished fittings for maximum corrosion resistance and durability for the toughest environments. Stainless steel typically consists of a high recycled content and is also very durable. Woodland stocks tensioning systems and cables, template with wrenches and tools for wood or composite rail systems. Special order rail systems have a 1- week lead time.
GET A QUOTE
Use this form to place an order or receive a quote. You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at (215) 727-5333 Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-2:00pm.