Woodland Building Supply is the leading supplier of sustainable insulation materials in the Philadelphia area.
We have a variety of sustainable insulation including Ultratouch recycled denim, Knauf Ecobatt Insulation, Green Fibre Cellulose, fiberglass, mineral wool, Homasote, and Green Guard Rigid Insulation.
- Natural brown color, soft feel, odorless and easy to cut
- Made from renewable and abundant resources such as recycled glass and sand
- High post-consumer recycled content
- Certified to Green Guard for Children & Schools
- Helps projects achieve LEED green building certification
- Does not contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors
We stock a full line of fiberglass insulation from R11 – R30
- 4×8 1/2″, 5/8″, ¾” & 1″ R-Max insulation board
Request A Quote Now!
- Excellent Noise Absorption
- UltraTouch provides over 12 LEED credits
- 30% tax credit available
- No Itch or Skin Irritation
- Resists Microbial Growth
- No Formaldehyde
- Class-A Fire Rated
- Uses 100% recyclable natural fibers, therefore reducing landfill waste
- Made of recycled denim
By combining EcoSeal™ with Knauf Insulation EcoBatt®, the Knauf Insulation & Sealing System (KISS™) delivers protection against air infiltration along with exceptional thermal performance. Eco Seal is a great choice for new construction. With the proper ventilation system, Eco Seal can help achieve tight building envelopes and energy efficiency.
- Designed for spray applied attic applications
- Made of 85% recycled paper fibers treated for fire resistance
- Zero Waste because every bit can be blown into place
- Free of harmful chemicals such as asbestos, mineral fiber and fiberglass
- Does not use chlorine based chemicals such as HCFC and CFC that are believed to contribute to global warming
- Achieves greater insulating performance with less material, which saves money
Made from polystyrene (XPS) construction, this board does not absorb water, is not a food source for mold, and is not subject to moisture-related damage and deterioration. An R-Value of 5.0 per inch of thickness makes it an excellent thermal insulator that increases the energy efficiency of your structures.