Policy Brief & Purpose
Our company policy actively includes measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe shopping experience in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions. At our 4701 location our gates are open, just wait in line wait 6ft apart; park up and wait for your turn. Or to make it easier, you can place an order online –using email or the quote portal.
We assure you that we will always make your health a top priority and follow CDC guidelines as best as we know-how.
Considering the current pandemic situation, some of our vendors that we work closely with are closed, or may shut down at any time if CDC guidelines can’t be met. With that being said, special orders such as: doors, windows and cabinets, have changing estimated times. Every employee understands how important it is to be on top of updated lead times, factory closing or any changes, and has been contacting each customer with each pertinent update. Your home or commercial project is important to us, and we appreciate your continued patience with us during this trying time.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) company policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible through our website
In light of that, we wanted you, our valued customer, to know what we are doing to proactively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and to limit its spread.
At Woodland Building Supply we are/have:
- Letting one small group of customers into the store at a time
- Put up plexiglass to separate from employees to customers
- Still recommending cash or account on file
- Even Venmo!
- All employees are wearing masks
- Signs are posted and following PA law that all customers entering must wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer is posted at every register on the counter for customers and employees
- Disinfecting practices are happening every day and all high contact surfaces are being disinfected
- Social Distance is being encouraged and enforced with a sign at each location to prevent people from just coming in –so we have control of how many people are coming in
- Our warehouses are HUGE! So there is a ton of space!
- We have employees that will reduce contact by having your order ready if you call ahead or place your order online
- We give appointments for the best time to come if you want to come into the store to get something
Ask us about our days of delivery: We are doing deliveries but it’s not same-day delivery or next day.
We know this is a stressful and fluid situation. We continue to work with all of our customers and employees to support one another and promote public health. As developments arise, please know that we are prepared to handle them immediately and safely.
Thank you for your continued support and business. Rest assured that we will weather this storm together and emerge stronger for it.
Call us at 215-727-5333, if you have any other questions or concerns.
Woodland Building Supply