Woodland Supply has a variety of sustainable insulation including Ultratouch Recycled Denim, Knauf Ecobatt Insulation, Green Fibre Cellulose, Fiberglass, Mineral Wool, Homasote, and Green Guard Rigid Insulation.
Woodland Building Supply is the leading supplier of “Green” Building Products in the Philadelphia area. Please call us for a quote.
Contact Us For A Quote
- Excellent Noise Absorption
- UltraTouch provides over 12 LEED credits
- 30% tax credit available
- No Itch or Skin Irritation
- Resists Microbial Growth
- No Formaldehyde
- Class-A Fire Rated
- Uses 100% recyclable natural fibers, therefore reducing landfill waste
- Made of recycled denim
- Natural brown color, soft feel, odorless and easy to cut
- Made from renewable and abundant resources such as recycled glass and sand
- High post-consumer recycled content
- Certified to Green Guard for Children & Schools
- Helps projects achieve LEED green building certification
- Does not contain phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors
We stock a full line of fiberglass insulation from R11 – R30
- 4×8 1/2″, 5/8″, ¾” & 1″ R-Max insulation board
By combining EcoSeal™ with Knauf Insulation EcoBatt®, the Knauf Insulation & Sealing System (KISS™) delivers protection against air infiltration along with exceptional thermal performance. Eco Seal is a great choice for new construction. With the proper ventilation system, Eco Seal can help achieve tight building envelopes and energy efficiency.
- Designed for spray applied attic applications
- Made of 85% recycled paper fibers treated for fire resistance
- Zero Waste because every bit can be blown into place
- Free of harmful chemicals such as asbestos, mineral fiber and fiberglass
- Does not use chlorine based chemicals such as HCFC and CFC that are believed to contribute to global warming
- Achieves greater insulating performance with less material, which saves money
Made from polystyrene (XPS) construction, this board does not absorb water, is not a food source for mold, and is not subject to moisture-related damage and deterioration. An R-Value of 5.0 per inch of thickness makes it an excellent thermal insulator that increases the energy efficiency of your structures.